Let’s face it, we all love mud but did you know that not all mud is the same? There are 10 different types of soil in Australia, all of which create a different type of mud. Here are 5 top tips for next time you’re out chucking some mud in your truck.
- Always carry a long handled shovel
- Check the depth of the mud before driving into it
- Make sure that you keep up momentum
- Make sure you stay off the brakes or the wheels will lock up and your steering will go
- Always approach each situation with an open mind