If you’re looking for a legendary set of mud tyres to tackle the biggest of bog holes check out the Mickey Thompson MTZ and Claw TTC.
Mickey Thompson Baja Radial MTZ
40% Road & Sand, 60% Dirt & Mud
Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tyre has on the highway. The Baja MTZ has Mickey Thompson’s PowerPly technology with a special angled third ply to give you high performance handling, better puncture resistance and improved towing capability.
- 3ply, high denier cord sidewalls.
- Tread block ‘cutouts’ aid self-cleaning in sticky situations.
- Huge stepped sidebiters designed for climbing out of ruts and maximum damage protection.
- Stone kickers stop rocks ‘drilling’ into carcass.
- Internal angular tread sipes (tiny cuts in tread) for better handling on greasy roads.
- Deep scalloped shoulder lugs for maximum off-road traction in soft or boggy conditions.
- Extra Protective Layer: An extra nylon belt in most light truck tyres is laid between the tread and steel belts to add strength. Also reduces moisture transfer into steel belts, a common cause of delamination through cuts and drilling.
Mickey Thompson Baja Radial Claw TTC
20% Road & Sand, 80% Dirt & Mud
The new Baja Radial Claw TTC is all new state-of-the-art construction making it the ultimate extreme off‑road performance tyre. The Claw’s 23 degree tread pattern, the ultimate angle for cutting and self-cleaning, partnered with large directional SideBiters and tough puncture resistant sidewalls, mean you get maximum traction and cleaning giving you the confidence the new Claw TTC will pull you through any situation. All sizes feature the advanced PowerPly Carcass Construction specially designed for faster steering response and rugged off-road use.
- Bias belted construction meaning the TTC is ready for all terrains ranging from rock crawling, mud, snow, sand, dirt and gravel.
- Aggressive directional Claw Sidebiters to tear through loose surfaces and to provide rock crawling bite.
- Deep shoulder lugs and integrated concave blades to disperse mud.
- Durable and cut-resistance T6 compound.
- Decoupling elements and multi-angled sipping for maximum flexibility and traction on smooth rock surfaces.
For more information on the entire Mickey Thompson Tires range click here to request a FREE info pack and DVD or give our team of tyre specialists a call on 1300 MICKEY.