My 2006 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ105r, has a set of 285x75R16 Mickey Thompson MTZs and has seen most of the QLD outback. I’m proud of my cruiser and proud of this beautiful country I call home. I’m currently running…
- A 3″ EFS lift all round including XTR shocks, with castor bushes, superior engineering comp spec steering arm and pan hard rods, extended brake lines and sway bar extensions.
- She also has a TJM steel bull bar.
- Iron man 12000lbs mobster winch with dynamic rope
- Awning roof rack
- GME TX6500
- Light force XGT 55w H.I.D spot lights
- LED work lights
- ARB 60L fridge and fridge slide
- ARB on board air compressor
- Redarc dual battery system
- Custom sound system with a sub and amp and set of split speakers in the front.
- Y cruiser came out with a 1HZ from factory but with the lager tyres you just about had open the door and give it a hand. So I fitted a custom turbo kit, featuring a high flowed T03 garret turbo set at 12 pound and had the fuel pump resealed and timed and adjusted to suit the turbo. Because its a small turbo that’s been high flowed you can’t tune it so max boost is achieved at lower 900rpm.
- I choose a 3″ mandrel bent system going to a high flowed muffler.
- I love this truck and it takes me and my family including my wife and baby girl camping and 4wding everywhere.
- I’m proud of the tyres I have and would highly recommend them to anyone. This will be my second set of Micky T’s and won’t be the last.
If you have a tough toy we would love to see it. Remember to post your photos and stories on our page – we love hearing from our fans!
If you would like information about Mickey Thompson’s legendary range of tyres visit our website or call 1300 MICKEY.