I bought it stock and have done it up over the past few years. It’s my 14th Patrol and is now the longest I’ve ever had! Won’t be selling this one! It has…
- ARB winch bar which I modified to fit a Warn High Mount Winch to with Plasma Rope.
- ARB side rails and steps also modified with extra mounts and supports.
- ARB Led intensity driving lights, Aurora Led 20″ bar on the bullbar also as well as 2 Aurora Led 3″ square spots.
- Headlights have been upgraded to Speaker Led headlights which are e marked and ADR approved.
- Running Phillips Led daytime running lights also.
- Fitted a Safari Snorkel which is the new bigger one with more capacity.
- ARB roof rack with mesh floor which houses a 40″ Aurora Led light bar and Foxwing awning.
- Kaymar rear bar with Jerry can holder and Swing away wheel carrier.
- I have a axe and shovel holder fitted to the spare wheel and a Kaymar telescopic light pole which houses 2 Led reverse lights (90w of power).
- Suspension is ARB 3″ coils with Old Man Emu Sport shock absorbers.
- The rear has Pedders Kevlar airbags fitted to cope with the weight and my camper trailer.
- Fitted a Harris Hardcase front diff cover.
- Front & Rear ARB Airlockers are fitted with 4.3 diff ratios.
- Turbo is a DTS high flowed with a front mount intercooler.
- Pump has been modified and rebuilt and produces 136RWKW and 700nm of Torque! Goes really well and very reliable!
- Running a red arc dual battery system.
- Has diff breather extended to the engine bay.
- Have also fitted 2 GU bonnet scoops for cooling.
- Have fitted Rear Outback roller drawers, MSA fridge drop slide and an Ironman 65 Lt fridge and freezer.
- Raslarr engineering made up a drop down table off the big barn door in stainless steel. There is also a Milford half height cargo barrier.
- Both front seats are ARB Paratus Pararally seats fully engineered.
- I have fitted a dash pod which houses my Radio/DVD/TV/Bluetooth player and locker switches. All the switches for lights, lockers, reverse light, interior lights, aux battery etc have been changed to the new Rocker switches that glow red when your lights are on and you can read the description of the switch in the dark! Glows green when activated. Awesome switches!
- Have fitted a pillar pod with autometer gauges. Pyro, Boost, Volts and Water Temp. GME UHF fitted. Hill speed GPS speedo, turbo timer, go pro camera, another camera that constantly records 24-7 and is motion active. Hema GPS HN600.
- I have changed all the indicator and taillight lenses to clear with LED’s which looks cool.
- Car has done around 230,000km and is in great condition.
- The neat part of the modifications is my 305/70/16 Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib. They have been on for about 10,000 km and I couldn’t be any happier with them! I’ve had coopers and BFG’s but these beat all of them hands down! They are fitted to 16×8 chrome Pro Comp Alloy rims!
There’s no doubt Stuart has a tough Patrol. If you want to toughen up your truck with Mickey Thompson MTZs like Stuart has visit our website or give our team of specialists a call on 1300 MICKEY.